Special burdens of the pharmaceutical industry in Hungary
Special burdens on the Hungarian pharmaceutical industry.
The list of special financial burdens on pharmaceutical companies in Hungary:
1. A special tax to be paid on subsidised turnover of 20%.
2. HUF 10 million (!) to be paid for each medical representative every year.
3. A fine of HUF 500 million may be imposed on any manufacturer who breaches the ethical rules in force.
4. Tight control of pharmaceutical industry events (conferences, congresses, etc.).
5. "Blind licit" to push down generic prices..
Ventiv’s knowledge and 18 years of pharmaceutical industry experience provide each partner with the cream of the crop in order to tide over the obstacles of the changed market situation. Through our recruitment, employee outsourcing or lending and Sales Force Outsourcing services, we provide market players a stable source of support in solving their HR tasks.